Latest Financial Results
Quarter Ended Sep 30, 2017
Stay informed and receive company updates straight to your inboxSign up today
lmmudyne, Inc. (OTCQB: IMMD) develops, manufactures, and commercializes innovative health and wellness products that address large unmet needs in the marketplace. We focus on superior, scientifically supported consumer products and unparalleled branding & marketing.
Immudyne's product portfolio consists of consumer brands based on sound science and understood mechanisms, and a bulk, raw material manufacturing business, including:
- Shapiro MD™, a patented, natural occurring DHT-blocking shampoo and conditioner that has been shown to significantly help hair loss.
- iNR Wellness™, a proprietary immune support and full-body wellness supplement containing the Company's high-grade Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6 D-glucan.
- Nayad™, a complete skincare product line containing the Company's high-grade Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6 D-glucan.
- Unbranded, raw bulk Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucans, for both topical and oral applications, sold to top-tier cosmetic and nutritional companies.
Our proprietary, patented, and clinically researched Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucans are respected and used internationally by well-known consumer brands. Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan has been shown in hundreds of clinical studies to be a powerful immune modulator with potent antioxidant properties. In skincare, clinical studies have demonstrated that topical Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan stimulates Langerhans cells (the skin’s immune cells) and may have anti-aging properties.
In 2016 with the launch of new consumer-facing brands, Immudyne grew its business by over 300%, to top-line revenue of $5.23 million, the highest in its history. Most importantly, Immudyne committed significant resources in 2016 to building a world-class direct-marketing infrastructure that will be used to further grow and launch our consumer brands in 2017 and 2018.
- 70% top-line growth in 2015; 330% growth in 2016
- Product portfolio that addresses large, multi-billion dollar markets
- Emerging revenue and customer acquisition model
- 34 million common shares outstanding at year-end 2016
- Talented leadership team with strong track record of creating shareholder value
Investor Contact Information
New York, NY 10036
Computershare Investor Services
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021